April Fool's 2013

lolrawr

So all you FLCL people out there. Did any of you do anything fooly today? Find anything cooly fooly today?  Finally confess your heart out to your secret lover, or tell your mom you are pregnant (and you actually are but she will think you're joking)?  Well post here.  Or you can post any cool site ones you found.

So today I fooled everyone by saying I died (You know you thought I was really dead!!!).  I'm not really dead. :3

I was also bored and posted up an elaborate post about me asking a girl out and she rejecting me, then wanting to talk, then she wanted to kill me, then I had to get her before she got me.  One guy actually believed it and was like,"Wait how could such and such happen..." Then he was like, "Ohhhh I just remembered what today was."

One of my friends was looking at this one site.  It had an advertisement for a mouse that could also be a phone.  She then starting ranting about how lazy that was and how stupid that was until she realized it was April Fool's.

One of my favorite ones around online was the SoundCloud one.  They had an arrow that pointed to a point in a song where a supposed "drop" would occur.  Many people thought this was a legit feature.  That's why I liked it so much lol.

Google also came out with a Nose BETA where you can smell different things on the web.  I was saddened by this one because I can not taste or smell with my cold.  I want to be able to smell "success" like everyone else... :[

Edited by l̡o͟l̴r̡a҉wŗ

Well, either by virtue of being moderately anti-social or the fact that most people I know/associate with are married and/or have kids, April Fool's wasn't really a thing for me this year. If anything, I saw more articles and comments deriding some of the more insensitive jokes people like to pull (pregnancy "scares" being frustrating at best for people with fertility issues, jump scares being an unnecessarily douchey move, &c) than I did any actual jokes that weren't Google Nose.

Even the webcomics I read didn't do an April Fool's page, if that says anything.

The SoundCloud one is pretty cute, though. I like that.

• Like 1

I didn't do anything for April Fools, but I'm pretty sure someone got me instead.

I also use a different Forum site (I'm cheating on Kametsu....Don't tell anyone), and I log in, and check my account, I find my username has changed, but it wasn't just me, it looks like many of us have had it changed to the same thing......So now apparently my (Our) username is.......Imouto. That sounds like an April Fools thing to me.