Naruto with full Kyuubi Chakra [Spoiler]

saminyt

Hey guys, we already know that Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi's chakra within Naruto and the rest half within himself and was sealed off in the Reaper Death Seal for eternity. But things have changed now.

The Four Hokage are revived by Orochimaru in the latest manga and the First Hokage is trying to talk some sense into Sasuke. So after this, if Orochimaru lets them enter the war like he said he would, do u think there is a possibility of Naruto getting the other half of the Kyuubi Chakra form Minato? I mean, before there was a question of controlling that much power but now since the Kyuubi is on Naruto's side and Minato is revived, i dont think anything is stopping that outcome. What do you guys think?

It's possible. But then Naruto would be way OP then he already is. Compared to Sasuke now Naruto is atleast 10x stronger if not more. Since we haven't seen what Sasuke can do with his EMS yet.

For some reason I don't see Hashirama getting invovled in the war. He didn't want to kill Madara in the latest chapter so I think he'll feel the same way. As for the other Kage I really don't know what they might do. 

It's possible. But then Naruto would be way OP then he already is. Compared to Sasuke now Naruto is atleast 10x stronger if not more. Since we haven't seen what Sasuke can do with his EMS yet.

For some reason I don't see Hashirama getting invovled in the war. He didn't want to kill Madara in the latest chapter so I think he'll feel the same way. As for the other Kage I really don't know what they might do. 

I think Naruto getting a power boost and even The Hokages joining the battle is necessary. Remember, the ten tails is not yet complete. So who knows how powerful it will become. So after the ten tails attains full power, I cant think of anything other than a combination of Naruto, Hashirama and Sasuke (depends on what he decides) to stop it.

Edited by saminyt

don't know but from what I think tailed beasts chakra is somewhat like nature chakra which gets restored over time ...the 4th sealed half of the 9 tails chakra so that the body of the infant naruto isnt strained by the kyuubi's chakra ... btw don't get all worked up after reading a new chapter bcoz lately the manga has been ,although boring ,a bit unpredictable ...

• 7 months later...