A new Signature from me :P

spidey5443

I personally think it should be a lot more narrow, there's a lot of space there with not enough going on and my focus is just drawn to one point, whereas with such a graphic you need to be able to appreciate it as a whole. I'm immediately drawn into the werewolf's face and it leaves me not really wanting to see the rest of it.

I think what may help, would be to make it more narrow. Keep the length, 'cause that's pretty fine, but I think it is way too tall. An ideal size would for this would probably be the size of the second image in your current sig. :)

Is this your first attempt?

I really like the colours--it feels like the wolf just demolished some town and is stepping out of the airborne debris, ready to wreck your shit, haha.

As far as the borders go, I think I like the black version better. I also find myself immediately drawn to the wolf's face. With the red and mix of other colours in there, there's just a lot more going on in that particular area than the rest of the signature, which emphasises the emptiness of the rest of the image. I agree that it's a bit too tall. You could probably get away with shrinking it down without losing any of the visual interest.

I personally think it should be a lot more narrow, there's a lot of space there with not enough going on and my focus is just drawn to one point, whereas with such a graphic you need to be able to appreciate it as a whole. I'm immediately drawn into the werewolf's face and it leaves me not really wanting to see the rest of it.

I think what may help, would be to make it more narrow. Keep the length, 'cause that's pretty fine, but I think it is way too tall. An ideal size would for this would probably be the size of the second image in your current sig. :)

Is this your first attempt?

Ah, I see. Hmm well I was going for a wolf that would scare ya.....that's why didn't do much in the other areas it's basically like a scene where two people are checking out some foggish weather and suddenly the wolfy appears with his mouth full of blood xD

And it was a request from a guy on another forum.....I haven't gotten his input yet when he does I will do the changes I guess......I really liked the talliness, though xD

Nah, I don't really remember the count but it probably is my 50 or 100+ attempt.....I know I still suck xD

I really like the colours--it feels like the wolf just demolished some town and is stepping out of the airborne debris, ready to wreck your shit, haha.

As far as the borders go, I think I like the black version better. I also find myself immediately drawn to the wolf's face. With the red and mix of other colours in there, there's just a lot more going on in that particular area than the rest of the signature, which emphasises the emptiness of the rest of the image. I agree that it's a bit too tall. You could probably get away with shrinking it down without losing any of the visual interest.

haha Someone got the scene xD

Aw, man! You're pretty good at CnC! You've got a good eye! You should make more sigs and I think you'll be a pro no time xD

Thanks, EO!

I wouldn't say you suck, dude. I only asked if it was your first because I haven't seen any of your other stuff here. :) My only gripe with this, is the composition, and that's just down to size and positioning, not actual technique. If you have been at this for a while, I can guarantee there will be peices I find better. :P

I'm so sorry, I misunderstood you! Though, I do feel I suck at it xD Hmm it's gonna take a while to post all of them as the forum has some limit set on posting images so it will take some time but I'll let you know when I post my thread.

Thanks for your help!