3ds VS ps vita

madzero5

I would say that if money is a factor and you don't want to rob any stores, the games each one has should be the determining factor. That is, which system has more games that you are interested in?

You could spend all day comparing hardware specs and ergonomics and argue whether Nintendo or Sony would win in a pie eating contest, but that's all peripheral. Either one of those could be a complete powerhouse and actually control your brain waves, but if you aren't going to enjoy any of the games, you're likely wasting your time.

tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow.gif

Yeah like EO said. Many people tried comparing the PSP and DS and every time the PSP won when it came to power. In the end though, the DS had better games and had better sales.

I love Nintendo so I'm biased in saying you should get the 3DS lol. Really though I have the XL and I like it a lot. I have Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land; both suburb games to far. Then there's stuff like MGS, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Kid Icarus, NSMB 2, Kingdom Hearts, etc that you can buy today.

In the land of tomorrow lol there will be Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, SUPER SMASH BROS, and many more.

I've always said.....both consoles APPEAL to different people. Forget Fanboyism and which company you love the most.

It's all about the TYPES of games you want to play.

Now with that being said, the Vita has a strong future coming....they have a really good stack right now but it's not the best. Next year or so expect to see some cool shit coming out.

3ds has a variety of games on it and coming out but the GENRES of the games are the biggest things. It's not going to be as varied as the vita and that's Nintendo's fault. I'm not saying the 3ds doesn't have games....they have games lol but I think it'd be best to ask yourself what you might WANT to play and check the games that came out for each console and go for which applies.

People go apeshit with console decisions saying things like ooo Nintendo is for casuals....the graphics is better on vita. Or Sony's sooo expensive and all their games are locked to one account for the vita... and blah blah blah....

Be intelligent.

What kind of games do I like?

How much time can I actually play on a mobile platform?

Can i afford one or the other? * they both work out to be expensive either way you take it?*

i am not much of a hardcore gamer but you bet i LOVE awesome graphics and so the vita wins right there. Sure 3ds has more games than the vita but the vita has not even been launched for a year as yet so i'm certain great games are in the future for it. ( Plus i'm tired of playing over the same mario, zelda and pokemon franchise which have REALLY gotten old ). And this babe even has more ram than the ps3 so yeah the vita is my choice. Shit i even started saving to buy one for christmas :)

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri_09
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...