DeathTheKid new to the forums here!

DeathTheKid

Well hello all of Kametsu. I'm surprised this name wasn't taken already. Lol. Well anyways I've read the rules, so I understand what can and can't be done. I also read the stick up top so I'm gonna use it's questions to answer a bit about myself.

How did you find Kametsu? Through a friend from another site.

What do you think of the place so far? It looks really organised and well kept. Hopefully I'll be able to make some new friends here.

How active are you planning on being? At least every other day. To talk about animes I'm watching or watched.

What are you top five anime? Umm these are in no special order: Darker Than Black, Soul Eater, Black Rock Shooter, Angel Beats!, and Sword Art Online (my new fav anime atm)

Top five video games? No particular order here either. Assassin's Creed Series, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Gears of War Series except #2, CoD 4, Sly Cooper Series. Well that's all I can think of right now.

What other hobbies do you have? Come back to me later on that lol

Make any graphics? Nope. I wish though. Anyone willing to make me a nice anime avatar with BRS (Black Rock Shooter) on it?

Do you have any questions for us? Um, none I can think of right now. I think I understand pretty much everything.

Oh and here's my anime list http://myanimelist.n...imelist/ACTIVEz If you would like to suggest some anime based on my list go right for it. I'll be happy watch some more. (Also Activez is my other forum name)

Edit: How can I add an avatar? Says I don't have permission.

Edited by DeathTheKid

If you want someone to make you an avatar or set, feel free to request one from the graphical division. You can either directly ask an artist to make one (there's a couple shops, but you can also ask directly via PM or on their showcase if they have one) or just plop it in the stickied request thread and someone will get around to it.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

• Like 1

Well hello all of Kametsu. I'm surprised this name wasn't taken already. Lol. Well anyways I've read the rules, so I understand what can and can't be done. I also read the stick up top so I'm gonna use it's questions to answer a bit about myself.

How did you find Kametsu? Through a friend from another site.

What do you think of the place so far? It looks really organised and well kept. Hopefully I'll be able to make some new friends here.

How active are you planning on being? At least every other day. To talk about animes I'm watching or watched.

What are you top five anime? Umm these are in no special order: Darker Than Black, Soul Eater, Black Rock Shooter, Angel Beats!, and Sword Art Online (my new fav anime atm)

Top five video games? No particular order here either. Assassin's Creed Series, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Gears of War Series except #2, CoD 4, Sly Cooper Series. Well that's all I can think of right now.

What other hobbies do you have? Come back to me later on that lol

Make any graphics? Nope. I wish though. Anyone willing to make me a nice anime avatar with BRS (Black Rock Shooter) on it?

Do you have any questions for us? Um, none I can think of right now. I think I understand pretty much everything.

Oh and here's my anime list http://myanimelist.n...imelist/ACTIVEz If you would like to suggest some anime based on my list go right for it. I'll be happy watch some more. (Also Activez is my other forum name)

Edit: How can I add an avatar? Says I don't have permission.

You need to get up to 15 posts before you can edit anything, welcome to Kametsu too

• 4 weeks later...