Spitfire Sluts

Apollo

Okay, so this started off as a joke a while back, but now I'm actually considering writing this thing. Basically, this story will revolve around a team of roller derby girls called the Spitfire Sluts. Actually, the sport isn't literally roller derby as we know it, but it is inspired by it. The main difference is the use of magic. I haven't really developed much of the setting, but I do know that it will probably be futuristic. It will also have lots of magic. It will also have lots of slutty girls. So anyway, the girls go to a prestigious magic academy by day and are very gifted fire mages, but by night they "let their hair down" and go wild as the Spitfire Sluts, one of the best teams in the league.

There are lots of other teams, and they are all based on elements. So far I've thought about the teams listed below. I've also included the members' names. Much thanks to the people who helped me brainstorm about this all the way back when we had a chatbox. I can't remember everyone, but I'm pretty sure EO and Shazi helped me a lot with this.

Fire - Spitfire Sluts

Ember

Blaze

Torch

Flare

Ash

Water - Wet Wenches

Misty

Dew

Aqua

Tide

Bubbles

Wind - Blowhards?

Breeze

Squall

Draft

Gale

Jet

Earth - ???

Terra

Gaia

Flora

Fauna

Ceres

So yeah, this thread is pretty much for brainstorming. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, like team and character names or ideas on the setting or anything really, please share. Also, if you are offended by words like slut, whore, skank, bitch, tramp, floozy, harlette, etc., then...well, I use these words very loosely, so you have been warned. This story will have its share of profanities as well. Anyone who knows me by now should already be aware of this, but yeah, I curse like a sailor, and I LOVE slut/whore jokes. This story will mostly be for laughs anyway, so...

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

I don't know the personalities of any of these characters, but I already ship Jet/Ash. They sound like they'd totally be Tall, Dark, and Bishoujo.

Maybe something bedrock? Bedrock Broads? The only other thing I can think of right now involves things being rock hard, which isn't much help unless they happen to have penises as well, haha.

• Like 1