My Story Ideas!

Dark_Angel13

Hi all, I write A LOT! so I thought I'd post up some little things I'm working on and get some thoughts on them from all of you, I'm not the best writer in the world but I'm not bad either, mediocre I suppose you could say, anyway here's one of the things I started on Monday, if anyone likes it I'll contine with it and post up more. It has violence and some swearing in it so you've been warned.

Virus Story

The year was 2026, some people call that day the apocalypse for others they call it there new beginning, and for me it is the day I lost all hope in humanity. The Scion Company released their new strains of the Iccusus virus across the Earth, claiming thousands of lives in minutes and causing millions of others to fall ill.

The Scion Company’s dream was to create a new earth with their advanced cloning systems but to do that they needed to cleanse the earth of its current occupants. The earth fought back against the Scion Company, but to no avail, 4 years later the earth stands as a wasteland, the Scion Company scours the cities searching for any survivors.

Clones and robots do the Scion Company’s dirty work while the Emperor as he calls himself sits on his throne and watches from above, I never understood what that meant until the last few weeks of my life.

No one uses names anymore, we just call each other by numbers, most people arent around long enough to even learn those. These are the diary entries and audio recordings of Thirteen, Twenty Seven and Eighty Eight, some of the last survivors of the Iccusus Virus, I’m Thirteen.

Diary entry: 16/6/2032

“Come on Thirteen stop wasting time and get that damn thing fixed” That was the last thing number six said to me before he took a bullet to the skull. I don’t know why I’m writing this diary when no one may ever get to read my words, I guess it helps keep me sane and makes me feel human.

Today me and six were scavenging through some old tech; I came across an old sound card, what we used to record our voices on in the old days. The card was broken and six wanted to know what it said, I never did get to hear the message on the card, after he died I just ran.

I feel bad for leaving him like that, but I couldn’t have helped him, I mean what cure is there for a bullet to the brain. Six was a bit annoying anyway, I’m not saying I wanted him dead but I’m not complaining that he’s gone. Well that’s all I have to say for tonight, I need to find some food anyway.

Recording by “I’m not saying my fucking name to a machine” on 16/6/2032 as follows:

Ok, so I found this recording piece of junk today, had to take down some kid for it but if I want to leave my mark on this world I need some way to record what’s happening to me. The kids name was Six or at least that’s what it said on his back. Either way this piece of shit is mine now, hopefully I don’t break the damn thing.

Clearly this is a draft and just an idea right now really so there's some grammatical errors and it's a bit sketchy but as I said a second ago, it's a DRAFT, so dont give me crap cause of grammar or not enough info blah blah, just try and enjoy it and leave a response, then I may post up some more diary entries and whatnot. Enjoy =)

• 3 months later...

Got me interested in reading more, however I got lost there at the end. I'm just nitpicking, but because of the lack of punctuation, I thought everything from "Recording by" was a paragraph that ran to the end, it was only until I read it twice that I figured out the second part was actually your send off. All in all I found it pretty interesting for the most part, would've liked to see where this went, ya?