IRC Questions

mkdms14

I don't know if this belongs here or not. I am curious how often is the IRC updated with new stuff? Also who can upload stuff? Finally there are a couple of big name anime out there that I am surprise they are not on there like Dragonball and Dragonball Z. Besides the request section of the forum is there anywhere to request new stuff to the IRC? Thanks

Sakura has dragon ball z on his bots iirc. You are more than welcome to request anime, PM An-IP-BreAKDoWN or Bulbasaur and let me know which anime you want, I try and fulfill all requests. And you may upload but we have to make you an account, which we'll only do if we approve of the series/movie.

I found Dragon Ball Z Kai, but no Dragon Ball Z. I check Sakura bot which I believe is SakuraServ but I didn't not see it. Maybe it got taken down or I am looking in the wrong place. By the way do I send the PM over the chat or through the forum?

Can someone point the way to a GOOD tutorial? I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to IRC...

My goodness can't you read, there's a link on top of each forum page....

Edit : actually the links haven't been updated yet so here it is : http://forums.kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/29262-tutorial-index-for-irc/

Edited by dark4yoyo

Edit : actually the links haven't been updated yet so here it is

Which links are you talking about? The ones in the index? I updated those already.

Can someone point the way to a GOOD tutorial? I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to IRC...

I'd like to think that we made some good tutorials. Let me know if you still need help.