Oh no nasty bug bite

seirachan

So I have never gotten a bug bite like this before.. could even be a spider. But Friday I was walking with my friend in the forest for a short time. I noticed a few bites I just assumed they were mosquitos. But Saturday when i was at work my back was randomly itchy so after work I looked in the mirror and my upper back was covered in rash looking red marks. So I just went on with my day just assuming it was mosquito bites again cause I can't see my doctor until the week day and maybe it will fade. I also noticed a little red bite that I didn't notice before on my leg. But today that bite got an inch big and it inches. It's a pinkish red and my bruises up my leg near it have little red spots all over them. I think the rash is related to the bite but the rash has faded but still noticeable. D : God dammit. No more hikes for me in summer. I might have to see a doctor tomorrow and I gotta work though.

Doesn't sound like mosquitos but I wouldnt jump on the fact it could be a spider either, it could just be a tick or somethings bit you that you've had a bit of an allergic reaction to and its caused a rash. I'd certainly see your doctor though but if you can't make it during his/her practice hours and it's really worrying you then I'd go to the hospital. I know you'll have to wait a REALLY long time to get seen to most likely but if it's worrying you this much I'd get it checked out as soon as possible. Good luck with it and I hope it turns out to be nothing :)