Is there anything strange you do with food?

Dark_Angel13

• 1 year later...

I don’t know if it’s strange or not, after sweets I always have to eat something salty. And I also like to play and eat at the same time. I even eat when I go on raids in WoW with the guys from this service. If the raid is unsuccessful then the food can be on the keyboard and my day will be ruined.

Edited by Stelly

• 1 year later...

A classic snack of mine that my sister still brings up to this day is cut up bell peppers + red wine vinegar, salt, dried basil flakes, and black pepper. On the side of that I'd also grab a jar of Skippy Reduced Fat SuperChunk peanut butter and eat it right out of the jar with a spoon. Mind you, this was late high school...but apparently the smell of the two was so strong that my sister knew from down the hall when I was eating it. It became known as my "Paper Mario snack" because that's what I was playing at the time. The OG N64 one, of course. I won't stand for any of that newfangled Paper Mario in my household.

I remember back in high school of the country I used to live at. My cafeteria served a Teriyaki rice bowl in a Chinese food to go white mini square box. I putted a packet of mayo and bbq sauce on it and I mixed it, it was pretty good. I think I got that idea from a random student I ate next to me .

• 1 month later...