I'm kind of new here :)

Dark_Angel13

Ok so I'm not brand new here but I forgot to do this, I joined in march so oops, my bad but here goes anyway :)

I'm DarkGuardianAngel, I've recently gotten hooked on anime and manga and I love video games lol, I'm sure you've all heard that before or that is you as well -grins- I roleplay a lot too, doing it right now while I'm typing up this lol so if anyone's interested in that feel free to contact me, I'm pretty good if I must say.

How did you find Kametsu?

I found Kametsu when trying to find some english dubbed anime and I found out very quickly that this place is awesome

Whats your top 5 Anime?

1. Elfen Lied

2. Hellsing

3. Spice and Wolf

4. H.O.T.D

5.Inuyasha

This list with probably change, there's a lot of anime I haven't seen....yet

What your top 5 Video Games?

1. Skyrim

2. Fallout 3

3. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. Arma 2, Day Z

This list will probably change too lol

What are some of your hobbies?

Roleplaying

Gaming

Writing

Watching anime (never would've guessed right? lol)

Chatting

Do you do graphics? If so what graphic programs do you have?

No I don't do graphics.

Do you have any questions?

Not really right now, been here a while as I said so I've got it mostly down pat by now lol but if I get any I'll be sure to ask.

I missed some stuff so here's the rest.

I found the forum from the site when trying to find anime, I must say it's a very interestin forum and I'm starting to like it a lot. I plan to be as active as I can, I'm on my computer everyday so I'll probz be on here everyday too

• 4 weeks later...

Okay my first question. Not sure where this fits so here goes. I write a lot of stories or come up with a lot of ideas that I'd love to get opinions on so where would I post stories on here or those ideas for opinions and just for peoples general reading?

Nvm...found it -facepalms-

Edited by Dark_Angel13

• 4 weeks later...