Content You Follow,Topics I've Started-> problem i think

hello,

first about 'Topics I've Started'-> does this mean threads i've started from the older forum,

if so why is that it shows only 5 of the threads, what happened to other threads i have started.

about 'Content You Follow'-> i think this means the thread subscription facility,

i used to group the threads i have subscribed into separate folders like-> currently watching, finished, next.... etc.,(usually anime D/L threads).

now i see that all threads are shown on a single page, is it possible to bring in the folder option back.

if there is a folder option (which i overlooked), could anybody please point me to how to get there.

thank you.

hello,

first about 'Topics I've Started'-> does this mean threads i've started from the older forum,

if so why is that it shows only 5 of the threads, what happened to other threads i have started.

They never existed.

Jokes.

Anyway, I went and looked at "my content". Mind, I never was able to view all of my posts that my post count has claimed I have made even on the previous software regardless, so I expected no different. I did notice, however, this:

There have been 33 items by Emotional Outlet (Search limited from 12-July 11)

It's possible you're just being limited in your search.

The second question is beyond my guessing abilities. I suspect that might be something that can be remedied with a plugin if nothing else.

ETA: You're always so nice and respectful in your official posts, haha.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

ETA: You're always so nice and respectful in your official posts, haha.

hello,

that is how you make people work for you :look_down:

thanks for the help about the thread count thing, but it was helpful in the older forum. i could find the anime i have uploaded through that tab and fix any D/L problems.

now that the forum has been updated i think i'll learn to live with it. only because it's my most favorite forum.

anyway could you tell koby about the subscription's folder problem, i used to download and watch anime as per the subscription list i had created, without that i will be lost.

thank you.

hello,

about 'Content You Follow'-> i think this means the thread subscription facility,

i used to group the threads i have subscribed into separate folders like-> currently watching, finished, next.... etc.,(usually anime D/L threads).

now i see that all threads are shown on a single page, is it possible to bring in the folder option back.

if there is a folder option (which i overlooked), could anybody please point me to how to get there.

I notice the pages for threads and posts only list 5 each, but you can click "Find Content" above that on the right and then see more. I don't know why it's being limited to July 12, 2011 as Emotional Outlet pointed out though. I'll take a look into that.

As for the second issue, IDK if I can do that or not. I'd have to take a look to see if I can find any settings, and if not, I might look for a mod, but there is no guarantee such a thing would exist. It might just be something you'll have to live with unfortunately. Sorry. :(

He'll see the thread and get around to it in time. Like right now, as I was posting.

In the meanwhile, you could just use bookmarks. It's not as convenient as the subscriptions, but your browser should be able to open all the bookmarks in a selected folder at once and you can go through them that way.

Edited by Emotional Outlet