Abstract

Fingaz

I'm not the best, i jus started not a while back. All i do is Abstract.

Some of the art I did has some nekedness, so im guessing a link to it wouldnt be okay so ill just post some other stuff.

OH and btw whats the code to inster images into your sig?

http://www.enflicted.net/divine/ihost/gallery.php?u=bongbongs&g=FM

There branded because i wanted to promote my buddys site a little bit, so just ignore it, I made the top one for me once i figure out the code.

:D

[img=www.where_ever_your_image_is_hosted.com/your_image.png]

The BGs on the sigs are quite nice and abstract, but the renders are plopped in there. Some of them are blended, and others are not quite. And theres no flow between the renders and the BGs.

I really liek your BGs and if you were to continue making BGs without renders, I think that would be your strongest point. Than just simply add text, and you have a nice abstract sig :D

Guest Alchemist

They're nice, but you definately need to work on flow, and the blending isn't very good. I also don't like how you placed your stocks, they take up very little space, which isn't very good because the stocks are what you probably want people to focus on. Some of your BGs are pretty good, so keep it up. Try some tuts as well, especially on blending.

Thanks. I don't like how most of the images come out anyways.

I need to work on that. Most of them were images my friends picked out for a sig they wanted but the renders bever come out how i want.

EDIT: You mean blend like this?

vivilumi.jpg?t=1167709189

Hate the color but, that's what you mean right?

your last sig is just inducing a 'flat' sig.

u don't have to change the colouring of the stock to the same as the background.

What they mean is, when working on a sig, work with and around your stock. Don't just create a random background and the randomly place the stock to make a 'trend-whore' sig.

Example of some from my works could include:

kurosakiichigo.jpg

and my personal favourite:

Ishida.jpg

oh and try to use another font face.