Blackbeard why can use two powers?

heindallblade

They dont actually explain it as far as I know. Heres the explanation from the One Piece wiki.

Blackbeard has become the first and so far only user to wield the powers of two Devil Fruits at the same time. Through unknown means he acquired the extremely destructive powers of the Gura Gura no Mi from the dead body of Whitebeard and is now able to create earthquakes like his old captain. Marco speculated that this was possible due to an unstated peculiarity unique to Blackbeard himself, having to do with an "atypical body structure" of some sort.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

well..I'm kind of a detective..and I think I could guess the reason for this.

its somewhat explained in parts by the other users in this post.

This is how it goes.:

Blackbeard has no abnormal body, its just normal like others.

It was his plan all along.
he knew that he alone was no match to fight others, hence he joined the whitebeards

Then he studied the various Fruits and their abilities, then can across his Yami Yami no mi fruit.

he learned that the fruit could nullify/block any other fruit's power.

This was his masterplan.

And he killed the other commander just to get his hands on the fruit.

He trained himself with using the fruit while he was running away from ACE who was searching him

Now comes the most important part.

It was clearly explained in the Ennies Lobby parts, that there have been several attempts by others to try and eat two devil fruits, but they died as the two devil interacted with each other in his body.

Also there is another side story that states, "When a fruit user dies, the powers that he acquired from his body are lost and return in the form of a fruit."

So I guess BlackBeard knew this, and after WhiteBeard (R.I.P.) died, he acquired the fruit easily.

Now about the two devils interacting, I think that his fruit is not a devil but actually a shield.

And when he uses the other fruit he makes a weird shield in his body, thus safe-guarding him as well as allowing him to use the respective abilities of the fruit.

Lol, mine is also a theory, but I think this would quite suite the situation.

Anyone is welcome to find errors in it.