Tera Online

Hoathy

Characters & Environment are absolutely beautiful.

The combat is really fun, no lock on targeting keeps you engaged and on your toes. Learning to dodge/duck/and weave your attacks is key.

The classes are interesting, and the activities in the game keep you entertained.

It does seem a little grindy, and the quests are kind of boring (mainly fed-ex & kill 10 of), i havent gotten into a dungeon or raid yet (i'm a alt-a-holic) so i'm holding judgement on those until i see if they are interesting or not.

I have not gotten to deep into crafting or enchanting, but they do seem very similar to Aion's systems.

If i had to make a one-liner about the game it would be "Aion & Monster Hunter had a love child"

I ordered the physical collectors edition and will be subbing to the game after the 2 days i spent with it.

The only opinion you really need is your own. I suggest just watching more videos on YouTube, or watching someone stream on Livestream. If you really wanted an opinion, then I suppose I could tell you that the game is amazingly fun. It's not boring, is why I like it so much. You are constantly having to dodge, block, etc... As well as the whole no auto locking. You can't just click and watch as your guys masterfully swings and hits every hit. If you miss, your character will miss as well.