Hello There...

Basudeb

Hi, this is Basudeb, I just joined this forum today, but I think in a funny way. I was actually looking for an anime episode, searched on google (knew filename) found a packlist then what i needed to know is on which IRC server and on what Channel that bot exist, then at the end of the packlist found a URL and there I found the IRC server and Channel. And from that Channel I found this forum.

:ewhz:

I am sure I will enjoy staying here.

Well never heard of someone finding us via one of the packlist files (wonder why it'd even pull up the packlist instead of the parser in the first place. May I ask what search term you used so I can see it myself? lol

Anyhow, welcome to Kametsu Forums! ^.^

Well never heard of someone finding us via one of the packlist files (wonder why it'd even pull up the packlist instead of the parser in the first place. May I ask what search term you used so I can see it myself? lol

Anyhow, welcome to Kametsu Forums! ^.^

My search term was "[Doki-Joseole99]_Clannad_24_[blu-Ray][720p][9F36559A].mkv.001"

it was on 31.03.2012 but today google showed nothing. I uploaded Screenshots of that result from my cache also.

Check here