What do you see in Hinata ?

NinjaArt

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I like Hinata more, and I know she would be a better match for Naruto than Sakura. Naruto is a great guy with a pure heart of solid gold, Sakura is a whiny brat who only cares about her own feelings and nobody else. Sakura never gave a shit about Naruto's feelings, Rock Lee's feelings or even Sasuke's feelings. All she ever cared about, was being with Sasuke despite the fact he told her over and over again he had zero interest in her. Sakura never even bothered to understand her teammates until it was too late, she was a horrible partner, friend and overall a horrible ninja.

Hinata has been true to her ninja way, and has always put Naruto first in her feelings. She has waited a long time to be with Naruto, she's pure heart person like Naruto. She likes him and he will like her once he realizes that she wants to be with him. Sakura has spent her years obsessing for someone who doesn't even like her and Naruto has put himself through torment trying to keep a promise to bring Sasuke back to her. Clearly, Hinata is the optimum choice. Besides that, her personality matches with Naruto. He's loud, forward, and hotheaded. Hinata brings he calmness and quietness to the table. Having 2 loud hotheads like Sakura and Naruto together would never work out.

The truth is, there's nobody for Sakura.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hinata is one of my favourite Naruto girls, she is a very determined person, when she sets her mind to getting stronger or completing a mission she will do it with all her will power and ability. She is also very cute and has a great personality in my opinion. Even if her motivation to become better was created through her admiration of Naruto, Hinata is the one who has put herself through tough times and become a better ninja through her own will power.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...