The Last Quincy?

SoheNExus

First of all, hello. This is just me getting that one post limi... okay I'm kidding.

I have do however have a few theories about "Last of The Quincy," is this just a title Ryuken inherited or is a more a state of power. Specificly it is Ryuken words to Uryu about his Quincy Powers, about how they're as disposable as Uryus. This leads to two logical ductions: One) He never had a sanrei glove to do so, or Two) It wouldn't work even if he did. Both have very interesting questions associated with them. If One is true, Then why mantain the title if he lacked interest? If Two is true, the obvious question is how far does the power go? I apt to believe the latter a state of power passed from Soken to Ryuken for currently unknown reasons (as in why Ryuken and not Uryu or why Ryuken has not passed it on to Uryu).

So, I would to hear (or in this case read) your thoughts on the matter.

Sorry, what I tried to ask is what are theories to what the title of The Last Quincy, the one held by Ryuken not the one Uryu says he has. As in is the title simply that a title or does it come with benefits, i.e. potent abilities Ryuken has shown, or Ryuken's abilities are his own and just, by chance, holds the title.

well i believe that it is just a title and it has no real benfits for the title holder. and ryuken is strong and it's just his abilities.

Also in the begining of bleach officially Uryu was the Last Quincy but now he's not because of his father.

so i think it's just a title nothing more cause if Uryu was the Last Quincy he should more abilities when he was in the soul society arc

or maybe i'm wrong i'm not sure

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...