Hi there Kametsu!

lordofelemental

Hi guys, it's been almost a year since i last posted here in the forums..

And it seems that lots of things had happened since then including those anti-piracy acts going around the web.

I thought that the forums is not here anymore, since i tried to log-in here around 1~2 months ago and the forums is not working. but gladly, it's not.. so i give my regards to Koby =).

Anyway, i have a long ways to catch up especially to One Piece.

yes, it's been a tremendous 10 months for me of studying and controlling/minimizing most of my habits (games, animes, and hang-outs), and those 10 months have really payed of. i did get what i pushed through..

i just hope that, i will still see the most posters that i had been since i left, mostly, the guys that are posting in the One Piece thread section.

yes, it's been a tremendous 10 months for me of studying and controlling/minimizing most of my habits (games, animes, and hang-outs), and those 10 months have really payed of. i did get what i pushed through..

i just hope that, i will still see the most posters that i had been since i left, mostly, the guys that are posting in the One Piece thread section.

so back here to get back into old habits? :P

oh, lama is owning SeeD Hallway

yep, just getting there again ahahaha.. but those 10 months changed some of me, and i'm practically getting myself to balance some things in my life =)

like, before i can watch 20 - 30 episodes of anime in a day, now, after those 10 months of stoppage, i can barely watch 10 episodes in a day ahahaha..

better reduce that too, may be watch 2-3 episodes and leave it at that or you will sure fall into old habits again, also i hope you have friends who are not into anime. balances out things.

could you upload one-piece to kametsu, the most awesome anime is missing in this forum

yeah, i realized that too.. just balance things out since im also getting older =).

working and attending to many kinds of activities are pretty hectic, of course it's manageable but there are really some things that we can just leave out, right?

i have the one piece episodes, most of them are subbed, but i don't know, the "anti-piracy act" is just waging around the corner.. that's why i can't make myself to upload or download any files either torrent or filesharing