Fileserve

Legado

All the content that has never been DMCA'd before (determined by md5) on FileServe is still alive. That means most of FUNimation's stuff is dead, but surprisingly, most of the FS links I've found have been alive.

Yeah, I got my FileServe Premium account killed, too. I bought Premium on there with money I got from their rewards program, so luckily I never spent anything on them. Free accounts were spared for some reason (except for all the previously DMCA'd content being wiped). Without premium, downloads still go decently fast (400-500kb/s), but quite a few people have been IP blocked from the whole site, so adding it as a supported host seems to serve little purpose.

Yeah it'd be meaningless to use any host that blocks individuals or whole countries from using them. Our site is diverse in that we've got members from all around the Globe, many of which English is not even their first or second language.

It's also hard to vouch for links being dead or alive if the staff are blocked from accessing said site, so rather than bother with it and having issues with people being unable to download from them we've banned hosts like that. TurboBit and Uploaded.to were banned because they blocked the entire USA user base from their service.