Which FF game had teh best scenery

LordLi1

I think most of the games have some really great areas of scenery. Overall I think FF10 was probably the best as it was quite different and imaginative but I did enjoy FF12 as well at certain bits: Ridorana Cataract always seemed really magical to me even though you only see it for about two seconds and I loved the feel of Rabanastre as well.

I guess 13 had some nice places as well like Oerba but nothing too special I can remember...actually now I think about it I did love the Gapra Whitewood, I thought the scenery and the music were both really great there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely FFX. Spira is GORGEOUS!!! And I preferred the darker atmosphere of Spira in X over the light-hearted atmosphere of X-2. Pretty much every location was well-designed in my opinion. I especially loved Guadosalam.

FFXII had some pretty good scenery too, but it took way too long to see it. Unfortunately, half of the game is spent in boring ugly desert. But when you start getting to forests and jungles and mountains and stuff, it gets really pretty.

FFXIII and XIII-2 had some fantastic scenery also. But my god you see so much blue at the beginning. Like, the settings for two or three or more of the beginning chapters are so BLUE!!! Still, pretty much every location was beautfiul in their own ways. Orphan's Cradle was so cool. HOT PINK!!!!!!!!