Count to 1000 in binary

zx0

Because I'm finally getting a break to do 1's ^^. Also, are we gonna do next for counting? I propose we make a thread about counting up in hexadecimal colors. Since we don't want to take forever (6 hex digits means over 16 million colors...) we could just count assuming each pair will remain constant so: #000011, #000022, #000033, etc. That way we'd only have a little over 4000 posts to completion.

We are writing a story are we not? I'm writing a story for my character ^^. I'm just having my character evolve very slowly. I'm also trying to take on some of the responsibilities of a normal GM and create a full world for our characters to interact in. Your character also seems to be in a story. If we just keep writing like this our character's destinies will be intertwined :D.

女じゃない!

I am most definitely not a girl. Although people think I'm a girl online because of how talkative I am. People don't make that mistake irl though.

Also, there is no title to the story. It's kinda like tag-team story writing being made up on the spot as we go along. You'll know if you read a few posts from the RPG Battle thread. It's in forum games.

Edited by Dae314

I was just asking because of this:

"Typical male, doesn't bother to notice a fashionable shoe change," Dae314 taunts before reappearing behind Hawkester and delivering a frighteningly well placed elbow to the back of Hawkester's head. "Maybe you can see them better from down there."

Here's the thread job: http://forums.kamets...-battle-royale/

Starts off small and then you get to the point where Dae and I are destroying forests in our wake.

Edited by Hawkester

I just included you in my story, about the lady, you can roll with it (I'm not telling you what I have planed regarding that ^^) or you can choose to ignore it. If you decide to roll with it, I'll eventually do something special in the game (abusing my GM powers a little, but I guarantee it'll be fun and fair). Otherwise I'll just do my own thing :P.

My comment about the shoes was just for the lols ^-^.

You should start writing a plot too and implicate my plot (as much as you can without knowing what it is) into your plot :D. It'll be fun ^^.

I'm just writing whatever I think of the time, I was never that creative when it came to stories. Though I did go with your seeing someone when I died. Also I'm pretty sure the current story setting is the Kei Artist vs. The Evil Pumpkin King

Also hint for the future:

Hawkester kneels once again and senses out Dae314's location. Standing up again, Hawkester continues "Though the problem will be killing Dae. Hmm.... Guess I'll have to get creative, tch. I'll also have to keep him in mind as well."

Edited by Hawkester

I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to fight you all out with almost no HP, significant blood loss, one arm missing, and possibly multiple fractures from falling down a cliff, but I'll think of something ^^;. I may have to blow some of my powers out of proportion to get the job done though. Also, I gave up my cliff summoning power for the power to summon doors ^^. If I level again, I'll probably give up the door summoning power and choose something else. Perhaps I'll gain the ability to shoot elmer's glue from my mouth or something :D.

Yeah sorry about the injuries but my character is trying to separate the pumpkin vines from your body. After they're gone, I'll probably tone it down a bit. Mind you, my character is pretty much exhausted now.

Also I'm not sure how my character would react to elmer's glue coming out of your mouth.

Edited by Hawkester