Gentlemen

Elder

Im Elder, i go by that name in most games i play or ElderofChaos.

I play a lot of games, mainly on Steam because that was the first big gaming platform i started using. I also play other games like Battlefield 3, Minecraft, and King Aurturs Gold (playing that a lot recently)

I found this site through random browsing a long time ago and have been downloading anime from it for just as long, mainly because its the best site and only site for that matter that is solely English Dub.

So after the site had the maintenance issues with switching i decided to try out the forums.

You can all start groveling now

^

P.S. |

sarcasm

Im Elder, i go by that name in most games i play or ElderofChaos.

I play a lot of games, mainly on Steam because that was the first big gaming platform i started using. I also play other games like Battlefield 3, Minecraft, and King Aurturs Gold (playing that a lot recently)

I found this site through random browsing a long time ago and have been downloading anime from it for just as long, mainly because its the best site and only site for that matter that is solely English Dub.

So after the site had the maintenance issues with switching i decided to try out the forums.

You can all start groveling now

^

P.S. |

sarcasm

Goodday fine sir!

A fellow Steam man, good to hear. What games you got that use steam in that case? Got any of the total war series?

Anyhoo, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay!

i have played a limited amount of the total war series. Rome total war was the last one when it came out, unfortunately i own none of them.

But i do have quite a wide variety of other games that i tend to try and play regularly. Right now though i seem to be in a very FPS mood, and have been playing TF2 a lot again and BF3