New showcases and Tuts to come

Irish

Well sadly, I don't really make tuts the traditional way, I do more of explaining things and describing rather than showing you how exactly I did the sig. Either way, here is my first work in my new Showcase/Tut Thread

YB57t.png

The first thing I did was go find a good render that I have been wanting to work with(luckily I had this one for a while and have been wanting to use it.) The next thing I wanted to do was gather and get ready for use of BG's and C4D's that would compliment the Render. After I had all of that together I could start making the actual sig itself.

Usually the first thing that I do is place the render and start tweaking it. I put the render on the canvas 4 times and then blur'd and burned it to get a desired effect. Next to go on is the BG. After I picked a BG that complimented the render well(and by complimenting I mean, friendly colors to the sig, something that's not going to take away from the style of the sig.) I started placing C4D's down to get a better flow and effect from the sig. Now anyone that has followed my work knows how much I think lighting makes a sig. So after I felt that the placement of the render and C4D's fit well, I proceeded to work on lighting. I added a Yellow Glow under the render to give an aura(or so it seems to me) Kinda like he's glowing(the render).

Now as for borders, I just tend to stick with the simple 1px border. It's simple and it does the job.

Like anything else I put up CnC is appreciated. Also thanks for reading and hope you get something from this. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.