Yo!

Qwaszhwahth

Hello! I am Qwaszhwahth. Obviously a new member. Someone at work mentioned English dub kingdom and I found my way over here from there. Everything looks cool and I hope to be an active member. Top 5 anime is hard to mention. Consume so much media it's hard to pick. Miyazaki films are king. Recently watched Eden of the East series followed by the first movie and loved it. Watched Guin Saga after that and liked that too. Currently rewatching Bleach with the woman and MLP FiM with one of munchkins(don't knock it!). Plan on picking up the Supernatural anime soonish. I watch a pretty wide reach of animated goodies and baddies. 360 gamer mainly when I have the time. Gamertag's the same name. Finished up ACR and just started off on Skyrim. Think I'll go brotherhood first there. Well, sure I'll see ppl around. Noticed the forum has an iapp so I think I'll look into that real quick. Later!

Thanks all! I have been watching anime for probably like 15+ years. Starting with the movie length classics like Akira, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D. Been into mostly series for probably the past 8 or 9 years. The handle is probably as old as all that actually. Used it for characters online and offline for the longest time. Not even sure how I first came up with it! Thanks again for the welcome.