Hey gang!

Cello

My name's Ryan, but on a lot of art sites and mmos i'm known as Cello, or some variation.

I just recently got back into watching Anime after not having watched any in the past couple of years, which is why I've joined this awesome site. I'm a huge fan of all things Shounen! Currently i'm re watching Dragonball, which i'm on episode 98 right now. :P

I'm looking forward to watching some new Shounen Anime I haven't seen before. The majority of what I've seen were on Toonami or Adult Swim a couple of years ago, so i'm sure I have a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks for reading, and see you around the forum!

Welcome to kametsu man, I hope you enjoy your stay here. You will find many great animes on this site to download.

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I already set up a list of Anime i'm looking forward to getting. Already finished getting cowboy bebop from the main site. :D

This also seems like a great place to chat about Anime, so i'm looking forward to sticking around.

It's also a great place to chat about anything else, to keep what few people who don't like anime (I think it's just me) entertained, haha. Do enjoy your stay--I hope it's a lengthy one! The community here is quite friendly and always seem to have something up their sleeves when it comes to anime, so I doubt you'll be at a loss for what to watch until much further down the road.

oh buddy!!! you do have some catching up. adult swim is a good place to get the mainstream anime series, but its through sites like this that i have expanded my view point about anime. check out myanimelist if you looking for new shows! Welcome to the site and hopefully we can keep you busy and interested in watching some anime.

Cheers