What's your favorite League of Legends character?

SnapbacksBackSG

I really like Akali, and she was the first champ I ever got aside from the freebies.

She was a lot more fun to me back when custom skins were easier to use, because all of her official skins are pretty awful (in terms of being tasteless sexualization or else just ugly). I still play her though, obviously, but it's a little less awesome when I'm running around as a half-naked ninja who is supposed to be wearing battle-practical garb, at least in my opinion.

She's a really fun champ though because she doesn't have a massive, battle-changing ultimate with a big cooldown, it's just another ability, which I think gives her most flexibility in combat, ntm that teleportation kick shadow dance/dash/wahtever is just a generally cool ability.

It's so fun to be getting chased down and then dashing to another enemy champion who's about to die anyway, or else getting to creeps and escaping.

Plus, her shadow bomb is super fun as well. Akali feels the most like a ninja who actually relies on coming in and hitting people hard before they can know what happened, rather than Shen and Kennen, even though they both are fun, but they're just not the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...