Newbie intro

BrairMoss

Hello,

I never have any idea what to say here.... so I have compiled a list of stock questions/answers!

General info: Currently a university student studying a course called Computers and Business, so very much a techy....

Name: Jonathon Mantey

Birthdate: 05/28/1991

Sex: M

Education: College Graduate/First year of University almost complete.

Programming Languages: This is so long and what not, but since there is a tech center, if anyone has any questions on programming/code/computers or anything besides anime lemme know, I will do my best to help.

Years Programming/Designing: 4

Employer: Unemployed

Hobbies/Interests: History, Music, Baseball

Favorite Game: Final Fantasy 8! (Seriously)

Favorite Bands: Brother Firetribe, Dire Straits, anything thats interesting really.

Favorite Movie: Cyrano De Bergerac (1950)

Favorite Number: 92

Favorite Beverage: Coffee

Favorite Food: Do Cookies count?

Favorite Sport: Baseball

Favorite Phrase: A SQL query goes into a bar, walks up to two tables and asks, "Can I join you?"

Favorite Animal: Cats and Dogs and Hedgehogs

Favorite Video Game: Uncharted 2

Favorite Quote: "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” –Winston Churchil

Likes: Er.... Anything funny, without being too racists/sexists. If someone gets offended, it is no longer funny....

Dislikes: People who show no effort and want everything handed to them.

Last Good Book I Read: The Sapphire Rose by David Eddings

If I Could Have One Superhuman Ability, It Would Be: Lightning things on fire with my mind...

Thats all form me for now. Anything else you wanna know? Feel free to ask!

Cheers,

BrairMoss

Haha, it may be too much info, but its a copy paste, and way too lazy to change it. Yupp I watch anime, when I have the time. Most programming now.... php sadly, lol. I prefer C# to Java, but thats cause I learned it first. Otherwise its mostly a mix of Java/C(insert ++/# here).

There is nothing wrong with that phrase! Or joke as the case may be... there was a whole bunch of cheesy programming ones before, but thats the one that got me a bonus mark in school one day.

//BrairMoss