Hi!

CrystalWings

Hey everyone!

New to the forum and looking forward to becoming a part of this community! =) I have pretty eclectic taste when it comes to anime and have definitely seen most of the more "mainstream" shows, but would love to know what some of you are currently watching/rewatching right now =)

Found kametsu just from searching the internet. Unfortunately I don't do graphics and am not a big video gamer =X I love to cook! (but not bake) so hopefully there are some fellow foodies out there and my top 5 anime in no particular order:

Fullmetal Alchemist

Cowboy Bebop

Ghost in the Shell

(most) CLAMP animes

Soul Eater

P.S. - Happy New Years!

Welcome to Kametsu! Im glad to see another fellow cook here. What do you like to make, and what is your secret ingrediant that should be in every dish? Also a superb listing of animes there, I would reccomend that you watch Brotherhood and Samurai Champloo to complement the shows you posted. Enjoy and I hope to see you around!

I love to cook! (but not bake) so hopefully there are some fellow foodies out !

Welcome to the forums. I do believe you will find a few of us foodies around here. I love to cook myself, I have never used much Korean chili past, but do use a lot of herbs and spices. I hope you enjoy your stay with use here .