Greetings!

Hassnae

Hi everyone,

I'm Hassnae (that's my real name :P), a 24 yo Moroccan girl who loves anything and everything related to Anime. I won't put yoou through the torture of reading the names of all the things I like :P

This forum seems to be pretty nice, so I'm looking forward to being an active member of the Kametsu community ;)

:byebye:

MOROCCAN WHAT. I pretend to know MSA. In the year and a half I spent learning Arabic on Uncle Sam's dime, this is the one thing I can say with confidence:

اهلا اسمي نور

Please enjoy your stay here. Teach me dialect if you happen to know it, haha.

Haha, very good !

أهلاً بك أنا إسمي حسناء :)

I have a lot of friends who have been trying to learn arabic, and they all agree to say that once you get used to the way we write, it all gets easy afterwards :)

I'll be more than happy to help you learn various dialects : moroccan, egyptian, lebanese, syrian, etc. :D

I'll send u a PM with links to some very interesting books for learning arabic ;)

Bye for now ! :byebye:

I may have misrepresented what I actually know in a paltry attempt at humour, haha. I took a course at DLI to beat it into me. They say I graduated with enough proficiency to do my job, but all I can really do is read and listen to news articles. My language production is not as good, mostly because the grammar still eludes me. According to this table, the last time I was tested on speaking, I got a 2. My first DLPT landed me a 2/2+ (listening/reading), and my most recent one landed me a 3/2 (again, listening/reading). How much this actually represents my proficiency is up in the air, haha.

I'm far gone from the days of learning how to write and read, haha. I need vocabulary beatings and native input.

Hi everyone,

I'm Hassnae (that's my real name :P), a 24 yo Moroccan girl who loves anything and everything related to Anime. I won't put yoou through the torture of reading the names of all the things I like :P

This forum seems to be pretty nice, so I'm looking forward to being an active member of the Kametsu community ;)

:byebye:

Dont feel bad about that being your real name.... try having Gump as your last name!! growing up was hell! Stupid is as Stupid does!!! Welcome, and enjoy the site