Funniest About Anime

Alegend1994

What do you find is the thing about anime that just can't stop you from laughing?

Here is what keeps me laughing when watching anime, this had me in tears by the end from laughter:

yWvzlfvoJsI

This sums up what I find funniest about anime; NOSEBLEEDS!!! They are hilarious especially with the faces the characters pull while they are having them =).

So what's the funniest thing you find with anime?

What I find funniest about anime are the characters epic face expressions

345d5304c39a30_full.png

2a9363e72ef720_full.jpg

bscap0271.jpg

Yeah there expressions are amazing I also like it when one of the characters say something stupid and the rest of the characters fall over =), couldn't find any examples but there are a few in Dragon Ball Z.

Oh man now that is what I call an anime series, it kills me every time he gets caught in a certain situation especially the bit at the end on the beach it seems his hand have a mind of there own. I hope this series gets dubbed soon, looks pretty sweet.

This is on my list but I'm hoping they release a dub of it, it'll be so funny but if there isn't a dub by the time I reach it in my list I'll be alright with subs.

Yeah there expressions are amazing I also like it when one of the characters say something stupid and the rest of the characters fall over =), couldn't find any examples but there are a few in Dragon Ball Z.

This is on my list but I'm hoping they release a dub of it, it'll be so funny but if there isn't a dub by the time I reach it in my list I'll be alright with subs.

So true about the DBZ funnies, thats what makes an anime funny for me. One of the funniest animes I have ever watch is Ranma 1/2 its also a really weird anime but its one of my favourites.

And ill have to add that anime to my list as well, if I get to it before it gets dubbed which will more than likley ill watch it in sub.