There has to be Something Even I can do?

Katongo

Occurs in Many Anime's were the Main Character/any strong character tells a girl/child/a weak character to remain behind were it's safer because its going to get dangerous for them to handle. BUT for some reason the weak character always says something like, "There has to be something even i can do" this lends to them getting in the way and restricting the battle to its full potential :too_sad:. Every time this happens i just lose my mind something like WHY YOU LITTLE.. :anger: JUST DIE ALREADY I REALLY DON'T CARE ANY MORE you are useless..useless.. some like that. Don't get me wrong at times the help out

So what i thought was to try and put myself in there position and see if i could act the same way. which i think i really wouldn't but of course i can't get myself to really experience it so i taught to pose the question instead.

So suppose you were a weak character in a battle and forced or told to remain behind would you say, "There has to be something even i can do" then follow to the battle field?

For one thing, your spelling of thought is rather atrocious, it isnt taught but thought. And as to your question, if I was that weak character then I wouldnt go anywhere near that battlefield! Consider the fact that they can easily be crushed by any opponent on the battlefield. As such, I wouldnt go there simply because I would die and not really do anything helpful.

• 3 weeks later...