Fringe (series) fans?

KaoclazmMJR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i like the first season, the rest becomes a bit complicated

I agree. However I do tend to love shows like that. Shows that have loads of twists and turns are awesome but this whole alternate, alternate reality thing is starting to melt my head a little.

Like when Broyles showed up in the alternate, alternate reality. I was confused because I thought he was killed but then remembered that that was just in the alternate world not the alternate, alternate world... If that makes sense? :beat_brick:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved this series infact i loved it that much i saved up my money and got all 5 seasons on DVD the episodes was so easy to follow on what was happening so you knew what was going on ^^

I also loved it because i like things with parallel universes because i`m a huge fan on different universes  thats why i liked Sliders too.

And Walter is amazing especially when they showed you what was going on in his mind and it was kinda familiar to the opening to Monty Pythons Flying Circus i laughed my head off at that lol