Metal/Rock Music Band Suggestions

AzzieRee

I have the hardest time looking for new bands/artists, and no matter how much I surf Google, I end up with nothing >< So I'll ask on a forum~

I listen to most types of metal and hard rock, and I'm willing to try other genres too (besides pop music... and country -shudders-) My favourite's melodic death metal.

If you've got any suggestions, please post a sample song with the band you post! (A song you find that suits the band best, and is the greatest option for hooking someone on to their music)

Thank you :3

Asking Alexandria

Bring me the Horizon

Dir en Grey

theGazette

MUCC

Since1889

Sadie

Limp Bizkit

Speed of Blood

Secrets

Horizons

We Came as Romans

These are all some of my favorite bands to listen to, they each have a handful of songs that are just pure gold, Metal-Metal Core songs with some Techno.

You forgot to add a sample song as requested by AzzieRee

You forgot to add a sample song as requested by AzzieRee

Asking Alexandria - the Final episode (lets change the channel)

Bring me the Horizon - diamonds aren't forever

Dir en Grey - THE DEEPER VILENESS

theGazette - DISCHARGE

MUCC - Shion

Since1889 - FAKE

Sadie - A Holy Terrors and Ice Romancer

Limp Bizkit - Counterfeit and Rollin (Air Raid vehicle)

Speed of Blood - all of their stuff is the same METAL-CORE

Secrets - The Oath and 40 Below

Horizons - "pursue and aspire" this is one song.

We Came as Romans - To plant a seed.

You Chose "counterfit" and "rollin' ARV" for limp bizkit? that is rather unexpected, one would think one of the more well liked songs like.. "nookie" or "behind blue eyes" or even "my Generation" would be a better choice xD

nookie, behind blue eyes and build a bridge were all good songs, but non I can bang my head to.

i remmember the days when i was heavy into black metal, but im not sure what happend but i started listening to alot of easy going music for the past few years, i think maby i grew out of it and moved on. Don't get me wrong i will always have love for it and I fire it up every now and then. Not new music at all and not nessicarily new (In fact most old) bit i still love Bathory, Sodom, Death, Opeth (still life is i think there best work) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80UTrCKxb6U Darkthrone, Venom..............those are one i can think off the top of my head.

oh i have to say i was devistated when Emporer broke up, and when ICS vortex and mustiis left dimmu borgir

Check these out:

Guano Apes - Open your eyes

Papa Roach - Last resort, Scars, Be free

Saliva - Click Click boom

Trivium - Dying in your arms

Bullet for my valentine - Hearts burst into fire, Hand of blood

Machine Head - Davidian

Wintersun - cant remember any song in particular but a good band

And ofcourse classic bands like Pantera - Cemetary gates and Soundgarden - Outshined

Hope you like some of them =)

Fightstar- check out any song by them. i find there album Grand Unification to be my favorite. good mix of metal riffs with good old hard rock. Also big fan of In This Moment (I'm in love with the singer-check out beautiful tragedy) and All That Remains (favorite album is The Fall of Ideals). Everyone should also check out Rosaline- Model Ships. Counterparts is a great band too. First album is hard rock almost metal with some sweet positive lyrics and the next album is just gritty. great stuff.