Any Snow Villiers fans out there?

KaoclazmMJR

I loved FFXIII (despite the blatant linearity) due to the absolutely fantastic graphics, terrific plot (in my opinion), addictive fast paced battle system, non-linear character development system strongly reminiscant of FFX's sphere grid and most of all due to the characters.

My favourite character in the game was Snow Villiers and I was shocked to read about all the negative critical reception he has garnered on forums and the like after having beat the game.

My question is...are there any other Snow fans out there like me?

Please state the reasons why you like/dislike him or also how you feel about his character design from XIII-2.

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't like Snow too much...or Hope for the matter...and I'm pretty impartial towards Vanille and Lightning. Fang and Sazh are awesome though, game is awesome and I can't wait till FF13-2 in Feb.

Same I can't wait for XIII-2 as well. I really didn't like Hope either (he's constantly whining and blaming Snow for something he didn't even do, Snow didn't let go of Nora, she purposely let go) but I would have to agree that the rest of the cast other than Hope are pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
i love Snow hes the best! ♥ i was a bit pissed with his look in 13-2 at first.. but now a little more okay with it.. ill have to wait to get the game to be sure whether i love it or not..

The hair put me off a bit at first but at least the new outfit is cool! :)

I just hope he's playable and not simply a temporary guest. It really ticked me off how in FFXIII he was playable for chapters 1 and 2 and then simply dropped off the face of the game until near the end of chapter 7 (in other words he was absent for a large majority of the game).

Hey!

Of course, there are Snow fans out there: me :)

Actually I like almost all of the FF 13 characters. Snow was somehow special because he was a "real" man, but nevertheless also emotional and caring. I really like that.

In terms of his FF 13-2 design I cannot say anything bad about it... it's different,but still good.

Wow you have the exact same sentiments that I have! At first I thought he was going to be the typical big guy who is really strong and awesome but at the same time uncaring and cynical but I was pleasantly surprised when he turned out to be a really kind, caring person and the only optimist in the game. After all in such a bleak world how could you possibly survive without someone who thinks positive :) Like u said hes a "real" man not one of the morose androgynous male rpg/anime characters that have become so popular recently.

Also I feel the same way about his XIII-2 design, its not better than his awesome XIII design but its still awesome, just different.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Snow is hands down my favourite from XIII. Even his theme song is kickass. Personally im still reserved over his new look though, will just have to wait for the game and see

Absolutely! The guitar track in Snow's Theme is sick!

How is snow not loved :(

I know right? FFXIII-2 came out today tho and I just picked up my pre-order, can't wait to see if Snow is as awesome in this game as he was in the XIII.

dont like the new snow in ff xiii 2

I hated how even though everyone in New Bodhum is like "Snow named this place", "Snow said we should live by the water", "No one was a better leader than Snow", etc he ends up getting screwed with a miniscule part in the game, no full fmv appearences and a less epic character design.

I guess the popularity of characters really does end up affecting their roles in sequels :(

• 9 months later...