Fall 2009 Anime Season!

Koby

http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_FALL_2009

^^^ List of all Fall 2009 series and what sub groups sub them.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are you picking up or considering picking up this season and what do you think about them?

Sequel Series I'm Picking Up Because of Previously Seen Seasons:

Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugumono

Airs: September 24, 2009

Episodes: N/A

Comment: Seen the first season, it was alright, and this continues where it left off. It has a lot of nudity and fanservice. A battle royale of a bunch of female warriors, and the winner becomes the new Queen.

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Airs: October 2, 2009

Episodes: 12

Comment: A spin off of To Aru Majutsu no Index. Railgun features my favorite character from the previous mentioned series and although Index started off great and became a disapointment later on.. I'm still hoping that Railgun turns out great.

Inuyasha - The Final Act

Airs: October 3, 2009

Episodes: 26

Comment: More Inuyasha? WTF OMG.. lolz. I always expected/wanted to see this, but I never actually thought it would be done. Only thing is.. should I wait for the dub.. or will I be too impatient and watch this?

Kanokon ~Manatsu no Daishanikusai~

Airs: October 4, 2009

Episodes: 2

Comment: A fox, and a wolf deity fighting over one guy was what season 1 was about in Kanokon. This may only be two episodes but I'll be picking this one up.

Shin Koihime†Musou

Airs: October 5, 2009

Episodes: 12

Comment: A spin-off series from Koihime Musou.. and originally based off an eroge-game. This series is another spin off of the three kingdoms stuff and reminds me of Ikkitousen only with less action scenes.

Mahoromatic: Special Chapter ~Tadaima Okaeri~

Airs: October 17, 2009

Episodes: 2

Comment: Seen both previous seasons and all OVA's. It was pretty good, altough a little boring at times. With only two episodes though I figured I'd give it a shot.

New Series I'm Picking up:

FAIRY TAIL

Airs: October 12, 2009

Episodes: N/A

Comment: The only "new" series airing this Fall that actually seems to interest me.

Synopsis: Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most (in)famous mage guilds: Fairy Tail.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6702/Fairy_Tail

--------------------------------------------------

So it looks like I'll pick up 7 series this fall.. It's a lot, but 6 of them are sequels or spin-offs to series I've already seen. This season seems to pretty much not offer anything new and should be titled "the sequel season", lolz. Good thing two of them are only two episodes long. So in actuality it's pretty much 4 sequel series I'm picking up.

Well seeing how I know about the others, the one I'm most curious about this season will be FAIRY TAIL. As for the sequel series, I'm most looking forward to Railgun and Inuyasha.

I've been reading Fairy Tail's manga and I love it to death, so I am most definitely watching the anime.

I've been wanting to look into Tegami Bachi (it's in Shonen Jump), and I am curious about it. I might give the manga a look before I decide to watch the anime (or vice-versa).

And CLAMP's latest, Kobato! I haven't read the manga yet, but I will try to before the anime comes out. It's CLAMP, so I want to see it or at least read it.

*excited*