Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I had hair to my waist and it never got that bad unless I neglected to shower for a week straight and also never brushed my hair.

I had a week like that when I was in middle school. Couldn't eat and could barely get out of bed, so I'd just lie there, never bothering to exist in a socially acceptable way until I could manage to eat food without dying.

The wind is pretty malicious though, you never know. I had a beetle randomly fly into my hair once. It was confusing but I brushed it out with a single swipe, so I don't know.

I'm game for Hug Tuesday. Prepaaaare to be glomped.

Then we'll have Windy Wednesday :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  where we whip our hair back and forth like we're in a tornado.  Throwback Thursday where we grab random person by the waste and throw them behind our backs.

420369_509686482415116_1247036856_n.jpg

E.O. why do you don't want someone touching your poop :look_down: :look_down:

Edited by Dark_Muffin

I like walmart at 2 am... There is actually parking! and there are employees everywhere if you can get their attention. There is a really tall guy that works there, and whenever people leave only 1 really large stack of coke 24 packs, he'll pull some off of the top of the stack for me. The day crew never does that.

I like walmart at 2 am... There is actually parking! and there are employees everywhere if you can get their attention. There is a really tall guy that works there, and whenever people leave only 1 really large stack of coke 24 packs, he'll pull some off of the top of the stack for me. The day crew never does that.

i love goin at that time too lol no ones there so you dont have to frikin wait in lines for hrs

and i can actually look around and not have ppl get snappy with me cus im lookin a something