I need to get out of my rut.

Irish

Sigs or banners or even a background it doesnt matter! Let your mind go wild and make what you imagine with these renders. By me not telling you specifically what id like to see, it will allow your creativeness to become active again hopefully.. The only thing I ask is to take the nerdrus thing out of them! You can feel free to resize them also. =) I cant wait to see what your creativeness causes. =D

sakura_render_by_nerdr0us-d39f751.png

nico_robin_render_2_by_nerdr0us-d39egll.png

naruto_hd_render_by_nerdr0us-d3a3tt9.png

nami_render_by_nerdr0us-d39bxnp.png

minato_namikaze_render_by_nerdr0us-d3adm5l.png

It doesn't matter how plain the design is, it still looks solid awesome. I can see that even though the colors have been changed, they still look great, and I think that it just needs a bit of lighting near the center. The sides are darkened, bringing the focus into the center, but it feels kinda dark there. Text placement and color is just K.I.L.L.E.R.....

overall I'm impressed....just because you lost your stuff,(which is common, mind you), that doesn't mean that you can't create good stuff, and this sig demonstrates that nicely......an effects crazy sig does not a great signature make.....

It doesn't matter how plain the design is, it still looks solid awesome. I can see that even though the colors have been changed, they still look great, and I think that it just needs a bit of lighting near the center. The sides are darkened, bringing the focus into the center, but it feels kinda dark there. Text placement and color is just K.I.L.L.E.R.....

overall I'm impressed....just because you lost your stuff,(which is common, mind you), that doesn't mean that you can't create good stuff, and this sig demonstrates that nicely......an effects crazy sig does not a great signature make.....

Thanks. After looking at the pic for a few hours I decided to do something with it. The only thing I'm not liking is what you stated, lighting. I have to recreate some of my load-outs. Overall I'm happy with the sig.