.hack // QUARANTINE (anywhere cheap?)

Koby

Okay well I recently purchased and started playing .hack // INFECTION, which is part 1 of the 4 part series. I haven't beaten it yet but I wanted to go ahead and get a head start on purchasing the others.

.hack // MUTATION is part 2, and I've managed to purchase it already... I'm just waiting on it to be delivered through the mail.

.hack // OUTBREAK is part 3, and well I haven't purchased this yet, but it will cost me about $22 to get it at the moment on Amazon. Who knows about what the prices will be later... Although I did find it pretty cheap on ebay in an auction which I hope to win.. but who knows if I will? I've never used ebay until now (just made the account today, lol).

.hack // QUARANTINE is part 4, and here is where the problem lies. On Amazon it's about $50 the cheapest Used, and that is without the manual and anime dvd (if I remember correctly), and to get it New it is nearly $200. I have found it on ebay as well, but it's still ranged around $40 in bids at the cheapest. I have found a cheaper bid but again I don't know if I will win the bid, especially since I wont be near the internet around the time it closes.

So does anyone know how or where to obtain QUARANTINE pretty cheap, like around $20 to $25 maybe? Or does any of you have it, and wish to sell it to me? I'd really like to be able to finish obtaining the series so that I can play them all.

Once I get all 4, I would then like to start working on getting the .hack // GU games, or maybe that can wait till I beat these four. Anyways has anyone noticed the sudden increase in prices for Playstation 2 games on Amazon? A lot of RPG's are nearly $200 to get them brand new now... :/

Anyways, thanks for reading.. and hopefully someone has some helpful information or replies.

all right, I checked this.

Gamestop online has part 3 for like 15 dollars preowned. And I'm certain they require it have the dvd and booklet for it to be turned back in now. I have like 5 stores that are around me. If you really want it, I can check some of them out since I know everyone that works at them, and see if they have it.

and the G.U. series is still newer, so gamestop and other stores still have them online and stuff. So you should be able to find it.

all right, I checked this.

Gamestop online has part 3 for like 15 dollars preowned. And I'm certain they require it have the dvd and booklet for it to be turned back in now. I have like 5 stores that are around me. If you really want it, I can check some of them out since I know everyone that works at them, and see if they have it.

and the G.U. series is still newer, so gamestop and other stores still have them online and stuff. So you should be able to find it.

I lost every bid in ebay, lolz.

Part 3 seems decently able to find atm so I'll probably end up nabbing it at Amazon.

It's Part 4 that I'm worried about. If you can, check around those game stores and see if they have it, and if so what price it is, I'd really appreciate it.

----

Part 2 just arrived in the mail yesterday, xD. It had the manual and anime disc, and all.. but the Part 1 I got was missing the anime disc so I contacted the seller and they gave me a full refund and told me to keep the game. O.o

• 2 weeks later...

Meh.. this place is kind of dead and no ones replied.. :/ So to bump for the new info I felt it needed a new post rather than edit so people would actually see this.

I beat the 2nd game yesterday. I've ordered the 3rd earlier this week on Amazon, shipping costs and all it it cost me $21.

I looked for the 4th one on Amazon and noticed although the cheapest was $47.. the cheapest that actually had the case and both disc and manual was $60. So I kept bidding on eBay and lost like 4 bid wars for the game because I kept stopping the bidding at about $40.. I finally decided after 4 losses I would never be able to obtain it like that... so I decided on the next bid war which started at $15 I would bid higher. This time no one was that interested in the bidding so it looked like I would snag it for $20.. but two days before it ended one person started a bid war with me which we kept going back and forth beating each other. Anyways like I said.. I had decided to up the max I would do this time.. so in the end I won the bid for the 4th game at $51... yeah it's kind of high... but I had agreed to go no more than $60 with shipping and all.. but at $51 that made the total with shipping at $56. :/

So I won the bid.. now I'm waiting on the money to transfer from my bank to my paypal so I can pay for it. Hopefully the seller doesn't mind that it will take a day or two before I can pay... :/

Now I'm just about broke. O.o

But once I get it taken care of and it arrives I will have finally obtained the whole series.. ^_^

Then it's on to trying to get the GU ones.. well at least looking at them it's one less game in the series and all three seem easier to obtain.

• 2 weeks later...

GU is more recent. I wish you hadn't bid on them, I was looking and found the fourth for 18 bucks at a gamestop two days ago, and was going to message you -_-

As for GU, the first you can get around for 15-20 bucks now, same with the second, the third would probably be about 25