Where all our fantasies will come true.

We are heading back to our innocence,
We're falling in to oblivion,
Back to our innocence,
We're turning the wheels of time,
And living it all again,
In the Land of Innocence,

If I could take the reins and turn back the hands of time,
Long before the womb, long before the morning light.
Striving with my maker on the shoulders of the world,
Lost inside a myriad...a maze that's so absurd.

Before you pass all the crossroads of life,
Before you get to the end.
You'll face all the pain to get the reward,
The greatest of them all.
Or is it vain to even dream about this again and again and again?
Does it really matter what you think?
Fantasies are made for us all,
And life goes on and on.

Higher, reach higher,
Where all our fantasies will come true.

We are heading back to our innocence,
Back to our innocence,
Back to our innocence,
Back to our innocence,
And living it all again,
In the Land of Innocence,

We are heading back...
To our innocence.

Reasons:
I originally wanted to call the world Innocentia but decided that was too common a term. After all anyone can look up the translation of innocent in Latin. By that stage the song was already chosen to be as close a representation of the series as I could think of.

I then decided that Nemaria would be an acceptable compromise as I have never seen anyone else use the name Nemarious and it has become a part of whatever forum or site I have joined. The song made it through the transition of names because it still fits my feeling towards the games. They're there for your enjoyment, I will never charge you to play them. I want to you feel that you're in a real world when you play the games and that there is a connection between me, as the maker, and you as the player and this song gives me that impression.

Disclaimer:
The Nemaria Games Universe or any of its constituent games are in no way endorsed or sponsored by Thunderstone, any of their individual members or their publisher. I hereby lay no claim to the lyrics or music represented in this post. They are the sole property of their respective copyright holders.

The Nemaria Universe is the setting for all of my games. I have completed two in the past. One when I was about 12 and another around 2008. Unfortunately, I no longer have copies of those files but the universe has been reborn through the beginning of development on the first modern title, "Primus - Thy Guided Hand".

This thread will act as a central hub for all development news and updates on any games I am working on. I will list the games that are in development, planned and completed and have links to their appropriate threads in those sections. When games are complete I will also put up a walkthrough thread so you can ask other people for help should you get stuck in a game.

Development Timeline:
Primus Part One - Thy Guided Hand [TBC 2013]
Administratorz [TBC 2014]
Secundus [TBC 2015/2016]

Thread Rules:

• Please do not post a response in this thread. I wish to keep this thread for my own announcements such as new game announcements or news about the series.
  • If you want to make a comment on a game please make it in that games specific thread.
  • If you want to ask about a game or the series in general or suggest improvements or new features to future games please post this sort of thing in the Fan Demand thread in the Miscellaneous section.

In Development:
Primus - Thy Guided Hand

Future Titles:

• Primus Part Two - The Eternal Man
  • Administratorz
  • Secundus
  • The Curse Of Sharon
  • Tertius
  • Adventum Trilogy [Remake] (Containing remade versions of my first three games)
  • Unnamed TBS game

Completed Games:

Completed Shorts:

Miscellaneous:
Fan Demand thread

Edited by nemarious

• 2 weeks later...

Some minor changes have been made.

Real World Theme Songs have been added to both Primus - Thy Guided hand and the Nemaria Universe Games hub threads. These songs are songs that I think represent the ideas of the games and the series. They have links to the song on YouTube, the lyrics of the song and a little explanation of why I chose that song.

I have also elaborated a little bit more on what I plan for both Administratorz and Secundus.

Finally, I have added a development timeline to the Nemaria Universe Games hub thread to show you what games I am working on and when I have plans for them to be released.

• 3 months later...

The Nemaria Universe now has a Facebook page. It can be found here.

It will serve a similar purpose to this thread but Facebook allows multiple polls rather than just one so it will be used for those sorts of purposes (content poll, town/continent naming etc).

It will be updated concurrently with the threads I'm currently running on the forum. That way, if Kametsu happens to be down you can still keep up to date with the latest news, photos etc.

• 5 months later...

I've fixed all the links among the various pages to the new format now. Additionally, I've added the missing Facebook page link to the Fan Demand thread. I've also slightly reformatted the first post and added the other projects I have plans on working on in the future.

General housekeeping really.

Edited by nemarious

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Koby unpinned this topic