Remember saturday morning cartoons?

shyguysteve

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

https://www.amazon.com/Saturday-Morning-Fever-Growing-Cartoon/dp/0312169965https://www.amazon.com/Saturday-Morning-Fever-Growing-Cartoon/dp/0312169965

I have not read it myself, but a friend recommended it to me a while back... as we all lament the loss of Saturday Morning cartoons... seemed good to ask if anyone has read this? If not... I may just pull the trigger and grab a copy and find out LOL

(And there are theories about the loss - but, essentially, Internet accessibility and 24 hr cartoon networks, killed the advantages of a child-centric block from advertising perspectives - so, no more advertising needs... no more cartoon blocks... now I just save DVDs and downloads for Saturday mornings...)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2016 at 8:52 PM, IAMGUNDAM89 said:

The Centurions was another classic I use to watch as well as Defenders of the Earth. Man I sound old now lol. Can't forget the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon . Man those were the old days.

I remember the Centurions as well, even had the toys too...lol.  man now that i think about it, so old :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...