shyguysteve

Remember saturday morning cartoons?

I remember watching the original yugioh and pokemon. I remember waking up at 5:30 am to watch sailor moon every morning before school. Teen Titans was another good one. I used to watch Pepper Ann and Recess on abc. Gosh I miss those days.

There were a few morning cartoon shows where I live but they have been replaced with news now. But I've seen ads for Disney cartoons returning.

https://www.amazon.com/Saturday-Morning-Fever-Growing-Cartoon/dp/0312169965https://www.amazon.com/Saturday-Morning-Fever-Growing-Cartoon/dp/0312169965

I have not read it myself, but a friend recommended it to me a while back... as we all lament the loss of Saturday Morning cartoons... seemed good to ask if anyone has read this? If not... I may just pull the trigger and grab a copy and find out LOL

(And there are theories about the loss - but, essentially, Internet accessibility and 24 hr cartoon networks, killed the advantages of a child-centric block from advertising perspectives - so, no more advertising needs... no more cartoon blocks... now I just save DVDs and downloads for Saturday mornings...)

I remember some old stuff I used to watch on tv that is mostly forgotten Macron 1 for example man that's ancient now. I can't seem to find anyone who even remembers it. Our butchered version of Goshogun wish I could find it subbed somewhere maybe m/subs one day.

The Centurions was another classic I use to watch as well as Defenders of the Earth. Man I sound old now lol. Can't forget the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon . Man those were the old days.

On 7/22/2016 at 8:52 PM, IAMGUNDAM89 said:

The Centurions was another classic I use to watch as well as Defenders of the Earth. Man I sound old now lol. Can't forget the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon . Man those were the old days.

I remember the Centurions as well, even had the toys too...lol.  man now that i think about it, so old :(