I am selling my entire Anime DVD Collection (Pay Via PayPal)

Kid Ryan

I am selling the following things:

1.) $20-$25 = Case Closed Season One Uncut and Unedited DVD Box Set (Contains Episodes 1-26).

2.) $20-$25 = Case Closed Season Two Uncut and Unedited DVD Box Set (Contains Episodes 27-52).

3.) $20-$25 = Case Closed Season Three Uncut and Unedited DVD Box Set (Contains Episodes 53-79).

4.) $15-$20 = Dragon Ball Z Season 8 Digitally Remastered and Uncut DVD Box Set (Contains Episodes 220-253).

5.) $5 = Love Hina DVD volume 5 (Contains Episodes 17-20).

My Anime DVD Collection Picture:

MyAnimeDVDCollection.jpg

Pictures of My Dragon Ball Z Season 8 Digitally Remastered and Uncut DVD Box Set:

My Dragon Ball Z Season 8 Digitally Remastered and Uncut DVD Box Set:

MyDBZS8DigitalRemasterUncutBoxSet.jpg

My Dragon Ball Z Season 8 Digitally Remastered and Uncut DVD Box Set Back Cover:

MyDBZS8BoxSetBackCover.jpg

My Dragon Ball Z Season 8 Digitally Remastered and Uncut Box Set DVDs:

MyDBZS8BoxSetDVDs.jpg

I have watched all of the episodes on them, but I can guarantee that they will play perfectly fine.

Post if you're interested.

I was somewhat interested in the Yuyu Hakusho box sets..

I have been checking on them via Amazon for a while.. and last I checked I could get all of them each for $20 plus the $2.98 shipping for each one at brand new.

You said $10 - $15... so what does that mean.. which price of that are you asking for?

I was somewhat interested in the Yuyu Hakusho box sets..

I have been checking on them via Amazon for a while.. and last I checked I could get all of them each for $20 plus the $2.98 shipping for each one at brand new.

You said $10 - $15... so what does that mean.. which price of that are you asking for?

$10-$15 means that I am selling them for $10-$15 each.

Anyways, are you interested or not?

Do they have any scratches.. and is the shipping included or is that extra and if so how much for the shipping?

Also how will this go.. do we pay first then you ship... or do you ship then we pay.. or pay half, ship half, then pay rest, and ship the rest.. ?

Do they have any scratches.. and is the shipping included or is that extra and if so how much for the shipping?

1.) I said that they would play just fine didn't I?

2.) I don't know how much shipping & handling is, and I was planning on paying for the shipping & handling costs.

$50 sounds fair. ^_^

Glad to hear that :).

Also how will this go.. do I pay first then you ship... or do you ship then I pay.. or pay half, ship half, then pay rest, and ship the rest.. ? I have never bought from an individual online before.. so I dunno.

This is my first time as well lol.

I think I should send the DVD Box Sets first, and then you send me the money via PayPal.

Does that sound good to you?

Glad to hear that :).

This is my first time as well lol.

I think I should send the DVD Box Sets first, and then you send me the money via PayPal.

Does that sound good to you?

Yeah... and I need to transfer the money to my Paypal anyways which will take a few days.

So yeah, I will buy them.

I'll PM you the address to ship to then, and you can reply with how to transfer the funds and I will do so when the cash has been transferred to my Paypal.

Yeah... and I need to transfer the money to my Paypal anyways which will take a few days.

So yeah, I will buy them.

I'll PM you the address to ship to then, and you can reply with how to transfer the funds and I will do so when the cash has been transferred to my Paypal.

Umm.....I won't be able to actually get you the box sets for quite awhile, my RL friend Ben is still borrowing all 4 lol.

I'll let you know when he returns them to me though, okay?