Do you like "WCG Ultimate Gamer" TV show?

Diablo

Do you like WCG Ultimate Gamer? I think the show sucks pretty bad. It's the only show related to gaming in my country. Instead of concentrating on gaming it's more about your relationship with the other competitors. And I also hate the real world challenges. What do you think?

• 1 month later...

Yeah, the challenges seem to just blow over the gaming part pretty quick, and they focus too much on inter-competitor drama. I'd compare it to the Ultimate Fighter, which is a reality show that I think succeeds in showing the drama while showing adequate focus on what's important, which in the Ultimate Fighter's case is the fighting.

• 1 month later...

I didn't see much of the first season, but watched all of series 2. I do find it very amusing how most of the blokes carry on like females all the time (on television no less). Looks like there won't be a third season though. I found it to be watchable for the actual gaming segments (I myself avoid competition like the plague) and it is pretty funny how worked up they all get. Silly kiddies.

I really enjoyed it both seasons were amazing at how well they adapted in the Real Life Challenges as well as the demanding Game's they had to play and master in a short amount of time XD

I loved the fact that a girl won on season 2 more female gamers should be just as awesome :o shame theres nothing for Season 3 I would have liked to have seen the series continue D:

• 5 years later...