Any Anime similar to "Golden Boy"?

Diablo

Probably Love Hina the main character is a pervert that lives in a girl dormitory...The series is filled with comedy.

I have seen Love Hina. I liked it but main character isn't a pervert, actually he's very shy person. I've seen many Animes similar to Love Hina, like Girls Bravo, DearS, Chobits, most of them have main character as extremely shy person and is an anti-pervert if thats the right word.

I have seen Love Hina. I liked it but main character isn't a pervert, actually he's very shy person. I've seen many Animes similar to Love Hina, like Girls Bravo, DearS, Chobits, most of them have main character as extremely shy person and is an anti-pervert if thats the right word.

Yea the main character of Love Hina isn't really a pervert hes just very clumsy and being at the wrong place and time.. You can check out these anime Great Teacher Onizuka "GTO" or Welcome to NHK they are some what similar to Golden Boy.

Yea the main character of Love Hina isn't really a pervert hes just very clumsy and being at the wrong place and time.. You can check out these anime Great Teacher Onizuka "GTO" or Welcome to NHK they are some what similar to Golden Boy.

Coincidently I was downloading GTO right now without knowing that was the exact thing I wanted.