Anime you think need a reboot

twistedherochri

I can't really put my tongue on anything that needs a re-do, I'd like to see a "true" ending to Final Fantasy Unlimited if anything; the ending was so poorly done, as in it was needlessly rushed - I can't really grasp the ending fully regardless of how many times I watch it. Other than it being almost like Pokemon where it takes a "Monster of the day" scenario - I couldn't fully tell what the entire plot was.

All I know is Kaze was out of Soil and he used other means to summon Bahamaut in the ending.

Ruroni Kenshin or Inuyasha

Why does InuYasha need a reboot? It finished already and it even followed the manga too and the art style and voice acting was pretty good I thought.

As for what I think needs a reboot....

Love Hina I really liked it, but the animation could use some revamping as well as much need different voice actors

Its not really that old... Not even dubbed from what i know of, but Tales of the Abyss anime... and i think the entire pace of the anime, it doesnt seem to keep any real pace in relation to the video game which was amazing and the anime was sub-par.

OOH I want any show that has like 12-16 episodes to get longer ex: high school of the dead; onegai teacher; onegai twins; and id like gantz to follow the manga.

Guys your aren't reading what "twistedherochri" first post actually says... he's not talking a reboot as in a chance in the anime, he's asking about anime that is already good but old and that would just look better with better animation or an art style change and maybe voice acting change to improve the anime. This thread is NOT for anime that need redoing.