Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

Has anyone read the latest chapters? I dont want to spoil the most recent chapters.

i'm pretty sure everyone has read by now it's cool

Ichigo's dual blades was a bit of a shock to say the least really didn't think those would be his shikai but they look really nice!

• Like 1

Has anyone read the latest chapters? I dont want to spoil the most recent chapters.

i'm pretty sure everyone has read by now it's cool

Ichigo's dual blades was a bit of a shock to say the least really didn't think those would be his shikai but they look really nice!

Yea I was like woah.. and I wonder what his bankai will look like. It's answering a ton of questions in this arc.

I wonder why Ichigo didnt talk to Hichigo?

Yea that was dissapointing, i was so pumped to him again but at the same time i have a feeling we'll be seeing him soon during ichigo's training.

If he has to train for bankai again which is a possibility... it mean he'll have to manifest his zanpakuto so there are some opportunities to see him.

It said Yhwach is entrusting his powers within ishida... in case you forgot that he made kenpachi and yammamoto look like rodents, so with this new found power is going to be so OP it's not even funny he will easily be head captain level or slightly above.

It does kind of piss me off that he's going to gain new powers in such a cheap way but we'll see where kubo's going with this soon.

I didn't expect to see Nodt alive cause of Yamamoto attack. Well some much for "it" being DEAD!

honestly it really wasn't that big of an attack by old man yama on them, i thought they would survive it, we do need some reoccurring quincy characters so it's probably a good thing.

On a side note i think we will get an example of ishida's power soon

Stern ritter "I" cang du looks bad ass!

Just hope he's on a power level like Hogyoku-Aizen 2nd form ( Butterfly mode )

that's a bit of a stretch but i think it will be closer chrysalis Aizen

speaking of aizen, you know this dude is getting out before the series is done.. just too many questions left unanswered when it comes to aizen

Just hope he's on a power level like Hogyoku-Aizen 2nd form ( Butterfly mode )

that's a bit of a stretch but i think it will be closer chrysalis Aizen

speaking of aizen, you know this dude is getting out before the series is done.. just too many questions left unanswered when it comes to aizen

Well that's the power level he must have for I to even consider him being powerful. Cause if he's lower than that, then expect any shinigami to take him out with just a slap.

As for Bleach 544 : Walking With Watchers. Bambietta is just insane lol. Oh! And there's a flying SLIME creature. . . . . . .

Edited by Gedo Mazo

yea that's true i guess it's going to take some time for people myself included to take ishida seriously again, he needs to kill somebody who is known to be powerful or at least go on a bit of kill spree and take out a few people with ease.

With that being said something needs to happen in the next couple of chapters to reestablish this character.

Overall good chapter of bleach this week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't usually double post but damn this manga has just been freaking amazing!!

This arc is perfect so far and these quinces are clearly the biggest threat in the history of this series.

Hopefully in about 30 chapters or so we see Aizen again :P

If this arc ever gets animated I'm going to need some lotion.... not even kidding.

• 4 weeks later...