Sentai Filmworks Adds ef~ and says they'll release Clannad on Blu-ray!

Koby

The North American anime distributor Sentai Filmworks announced during its Anime Expo panel on Sunday that it licensed Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Loups-Garous, ef: a tale of memories (ef-memo), ef: a tale of melodies. (ef-melo), and what representative David Williams described as the three new "Saiyuki: Requiem OVAs." Sentai Filmworks also confirmed that it will release the first season of Clannad on Blu-ray in November, as well as more of the Golgo 13 anime.

Sentai Filmworks does not have the release details for Ro-Kyu-Bu! yet. Similarly, the company does not have the details on the DVD/Blu-ray release of the two ef titles. Loups-Garous will ship in October or November.

While there is not a new Saiyuki: Requiem original video anime project per se, there is a new three-volume Saiyuki Gaiden OVA series. Sentai Filmworks will release the OVAs with the original ADV Films dub cast.

I hope they release both ef ~ seasons dubbed and on Blu-ray. Even if they don't dub it though this may be one of the few shows I'd actually purchase subbed only. The emotion that went into this show was excellent. It really is a tearjerker and that's why out of over 500+ series it still remains in my top 5 list.