Life, Living and Live

Monad-Gnostis

Life, Living or Live  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Life, Living or Live

• Life
    • Living
    • Live

In these past few months I've been wondering what destiny is and about life, and what it might behold for everyone..., and came to a conclusion.., now many people think that it is hard to come to a conclusion in life but, I have.., anyways thanks, to few people who were there for me,

(I'll be sending a pm to those people), and now I'm going to tell all of you what my view in life is:

We kill, we steal, backstab, lie, educate, do drugs, and many other things, but how many of us do that, things that are bad but with good intentions, and things that are good but with bad intentions, we all do it, and it takes a great deal of changing to do that, good things with good intentions, but it aint easy, of course, however as humans we are capable of doing great things like forgive..., and trust people who are perfect strangers, I like to think that their is a hell,

because in that case their must be a heaven too, lol, my point:

be sure of what you do and don't know, therfore you don't create any confusion,

do you think The creator knew what he was doing?

I'm out, seeya

yours sincerely,

Cloud Strife

In these past few months I've been wondering what destiny is and about life, and what it might behold for everyone..., and came to a conclusion.., now many people think that it is hard to come to a conclusion in life but, I have.., anyways thanks, to few people who were there for me

What was the conclusion Cloud? That we'll all be dead in a 100 years time?

Well anyway, voted life, its all there is anyway. No one said it would be perfect or simple; hope for the best, expect the worst and take what comes.

PS: no the creator did not know what he was doing, but hoping for an update soon. xD

What was the conclusion Cloud? That we'll all be dead in a 100 years time?

Well anyway, voted life, its all there is anyway. No one said it would be perfect or simple; hope for the best, expect the worst and take what comes.

PS: no the creator did not know what he was doing, but hoping for an update soon. xD

Thank you for the insert, No that we'll be better In a 100 yrs, Twenty Twelve can be prevented if we try hard now, the conclusion? we don't need one for now...

I call living because we can't really pick out a single moment of our lives to define us. We are, essentially, what we have been, and, with time, what we will be. We are the sum total of our story, and not one bit can be truly understood without the rest. Our lives and who we are are a testament to how we've been living, and even after we die, the lessons of our life we've passed on continue to influence every other story in the world. Our lives live on past us, because history is living, and changes lives.