Which Anime boxset for Birthday?

Which series would you recommend I get for my birthday the most?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which series would you recommend I get for my birthday the most?

• Code Geass
    • Darker Than Black
    • Wolf's Rain

Hey, guys!

My birthday is coming up in August and my brother has started asking me what he should get me for it. I only started watching anime recently after lending some stuff from a friend so I figured I'd get some for my birthday.

I've already got my mum to get me the Death Note boxset and I bought the first season of Ikki Tousen myself.

I watched the excellent Elfen Lied over the weekend and thought that would be a brilliant gift as it is one of the best series I've watched so far. Unfortunately, it's really rare over here and would cost about £60 to buy the box set so that became out of the question.

I live in the UK so there's not all that much stuff that comes out here anyway.

Having a look through the amazon.co.uk selection there were three series in my price range (£15-£20) that were on my 'plan to watch' list although I added pretty much everything on here lol.

Anyway, those three series were 'Code Geass', - Season 1 - 'Wolf's Rain' and 'Darker Than Black' and I was wondering which one you would recommend the most. I will most likely buy the others afterwords at some point anyway but I figured that you guys would be able to point me towards the 'must see' out of the three of them.

Thanks for any responses in advance.

[EDIT]I also added a poll with the same question for those that have an opinion but not the time to write a response :)

Honestly all three of them are worth owning. As for what to choose now and picking what to save for later to buy... well considering Darker than Black and Code Geass have more seasons I'd probably recommend Wolf's Rain since you'd have the complete set for it for now and then buy the rest when their sequels are released in sets. Just make sure if you get Wolf's Rain that you get the set that has the OVA's included. It'll probably not call them OVA's and may just say it has 30 episodes. :/