Shadow Star Narutaru

Citizenmanman

Has anyone else read the manga, or watched the anime... the manga is better, but the anime is pretty faithful to the manga. It is sooooooo good. Amazing even... I was wondering what other people think of it. Here is some Info about it that I gto off of Animenewsnetwork.com... and I would also like to beg people to help me find the last 3 volumes... I cannot find them anywhere online.

(It says there may be sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence; but you never see anything.. closest is a girl with skimpy clothing on, than the top of her boyfriends head is torn off and she is killed... in a very... very ironic way. Can't remember about the drugs... and the violence is what makes it so good.)

Genres: drama, horror, supernatural

Age rating: Mature (May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)

Plot Summary: Shiina Tamai, an atheletic and energetic sixth-grader, found a star-shaped creature on the seabed during her visit to her grandparents' house. She befriended it and named it "Hoshimaru" (round star) and found it has some supernatural powers, such as flying and incredible strength. Later she found that there are other kids having similar creatures of their own, and not all of them are friendly. Furthermore, those creatures also resemble what her father (a former Japan Air Self-Defense Force pilot) had seen in mid-air many years ago.

Number of Volumes: 12